Vocabulary Words – 27 Feelings Chart / Theme Words
- Ideal for literacy games and activities, as well as classroom bulletin boards and display…..
- These words work in really well with our Concept Book ‘My Feelings’.
- Brainstorm more feelings words as a class or in groups. Extra blank cards are available with the above download. They can be printed out and extra words can be written on to add to this theme group.
- Hand out the feelings words. In pair or groups children act out situations that might make them feel this way.
- SEE MORE IDEAS FOR USE BELOW….
27 Feelings Words – Words List
frightened, sad, happy, surprised, angry, anxious, jealous, joyful, annoyed, excited, tired, proud, confused, worried, scared, afraid, bored, grumpy, nervous, cheerful, lonely, loving, embarrassed, guilty, shy, silly, curious
Plus spare cards to write your own words…
Comments & Reviews