- Ideal to use when building vocabulary in the classroom.
- Children refer to the list of words when writing and choosing alternative words for ‘fun’.
How to use this resource
- Print, cut and laminate the poster and word cards.
- Display the poster and word cards in the classroom.
- Encourage the children to refer to the list of words when wanting to use the word ‘fun’.
- What comes next? – Use the blank cards to come up with more better words for ‘fun’ as a class.
The 20 better words for ‘fun’ include:
agreeable, amazing, amusing, awesome, delightful, enjoyable, entertaining, excellent, exciting, fantastic, festive, great, interesting, joyful, lively, pleasant, pleasing, satisfying, terrific, thrilling
Similar Resource Collections
Comments & Reviews