Sight Words - Dolch Nouns Word Cards
- As well as 220 Dolch Sight Words, Edward Dolch PhD also published 95 common dolch nouns.
- These are fantastic 'first nouns' for early learners
- 95 words (see below)
- work really well with our Concept Books - 'I can see a......' and 'Here is a....'' and 'Look at the....'
Now available in CHINESE, SPANISH AND FRENCH (see samples at drop down boxes)
Dolch Nouns Words List
Suggestions for Use
- work really well with our Concept Book - 'I can see a......' and 'Here is a....'' and 'Look at the....'
- we would learn 1-2 of these words per week.
- All the activities from '101 Fun Word Card Activities' are fantastic with these Words ...... (DON'T FORGET TO UTILIZE THIS TERRIFIC RESOURCE EVERYDAY) says it all !!!!
- use in general writing reference.
- have fun with adding adjectives in front of words. (adjective, noun, verb, adverb)
- great for first simple sentences - have on display for children to fill in appropriate noun into simple sentences...eg. look at the........ in the tree.
- make up smaller black and white copies, children cut out words, paste and draw pictures to match.
- Use the nouns for reference when completing 'My Alphabet Book' concept book.
Please add your suggestions for using Dolch Nouns Word Cards in the comments below... thanks !