Songs, Poems and Nursery Rhyme Activities - The Easter Bunny Poem
- Lyrics and Sentence / Word Rebuilding Activities.....
- A4 full rhyme page,
- Large Print pages,
- Large Print sentence/line cut out pages,
- Large Print word cut out pages.
- Loads of incidental opportunities for modelling punctuation / grammar in this poem - speech marks, question marks.
- Easter Bunny Mask for retelling now available.
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Suggestions for Use
- HOW TO USE OUR SONGS AND NURSERY RHYMES RECONSTRUCTION RESOURCES....
- Loads of opportunity for talking about use of speech marks, question marks and other punctuation.
- Print the A4 size for each child to pop into their nursery rhymes, poems and songs scrapbook - children 'play with the words, letters and sounds'
- Print (bigger onto A3 if prefer), pop onto coloured backing card, laminate and keep up on display to refer to often as a class.
- Print (larger onto A3 if you like, laminate, and cut up ready for children to reconstruct - pop into your song / poem box
- Don't forget to really make the most of these poems / songs and put your detective hats on to search for rhyming words, circle phonic sounds, play 'find the word' games, look for question marks and other structures, lots of 'playing with words' - it's great fun to find all the word/letter patterns in poems and nursery rhymes.
- More ideas for this resource? - please share in the comments section below
Please add your suggestions for using The Easter Bunny Poem in the comments below... thanks !