PRINTABLE MASKS FOR CHILDREN
THANKS TO KAREN FOR THIS SUGGESTION.Black and White and Colour Versions...
- Easter Bunny Rabbit (works well with Easter Bunny Poem )
- 3 Little Pigs (pictures match the new version of FREE Three Little Pigs Sequencing Pictures)
- The Gingerbread Man (pictures match the new version of The Gingerbread Man story sequencing pictures)
- Five Little Peas (matching Five Little Peas Rhyme)
- Baa Baa Black Sheep (matching Baa Baa Black Sheep Nursery Rhyme and Concept Book)
- 5 Little Monkeys (matching Five Little Monkeys Rhyme)
Suggestions for Use
- Masks are best printed or glued onto a thicker board or paper plate.
- Tie and tape elastic around each mask or attach a wooden spoon / paddle pop stick for children to hold the mask to their face.
- Use your printer settings to print these masks very small - make mini popstick puppets for children to retell stories.
- Use the templates for children to write in the character traits of the mask character.
- Glue the 'head' template onto a page and ask children to draw the body (be creative).
- Works in well with FREE Three Little Pigs and Gingerbread Man sequencing pictures.
- Works in well with Easter Bunny Poem.
Please add your suggestions for using Printable Masks for Children in the comments below... thanks !