Songs, Poems and Nursery Rhymes - Mummy Kissing Santa Claus
- Lyrics and Sentence / Word Rebuilding Activities.....
- A4 full rhyme page,
- Large Print pages,
- Large Print sentence/line cut out pages,
- Large Print word cut out pages.
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Suggestions for Use
- Print the A4 size for each child to pop into their nursery rhymes, poems and songs scrapbook - children 'play with the words, letters and sounds'
- Print (bigger onto A3 if prefer), pop onto coloured backing card, laminate and add to your class 'Big Book of Nursery Rhymes, Poems and Songs' Collection...(see general link above for more activities)
- Work in with other Christmas Song Lyrics for Reading Activities - Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, 12 Days of Christmas...
- Print (larger onto A3 if you like), laminate, and cut up ready for children to reconstruct - pop into your song / poem box (see general link above for more activities)
- Don't forget to really make the most of these poems / songs and put your detective hats on to search for rhyming words, circle phonic sounds, play 'find the word' games, look for question marks and other structures, lots of 'playing with words' - it's great fun to find all the word/letter patterns in poems and nursery rhymes.
- HOW TO USE OUR SONGS AND NURSERY RHYMES RECONSTRUCTION RESOURCES....
Please add your suggestions for using Mummy Kissing Santa Claus in the comments below... thanks !