Songs, Poems and Nursery Rhyme Activities - Mother's Day Poem
- Printable poem - chart and sentence building literacy activities...
- A great way to celebrate Mother's Day in the early years...
****This resource is available as part of our yearly membership option OR you can purchase this resource individually at our Teachers Pay Teachers store.****
Suggestions for Use
- List all the reasons why we love our Mums - work in with our ' Thank You Mum / Mom ' Mother's Day concept book / card.
- If the 3 verses are a bit long for real littlies - you can always skip the middle verse.
- This Mother's Day poem could be copied or written into your Mother's Day cards or projects etc.
- Print the A4 size for each child to pop into their nursery rhymes, poems and songs scrapbook - children 'play with the words, letters and sounds'
- Print (bigger onto A3 if prefer), pop onto coloured backing card, laminate and add to your class 'Big Book of Nursery Rhymes, Poems and Songs' Collection...
- Print (larger onto A3 if you like), laminate, and cut up ready for children to reconstruct - pop into your song / poem box
- Don't forget to really make the most of these poems / songs and put your detective hats on to search for rhyming words, circle phonic sounds, play 'find the word' games, look for question marks and other structures, lots of 'playing with words' - it's great fun to find all the word/letter patterns in poems and nursery rhymes.
- HOW TO USE OUR SONGS AND NURSERY RHYMES RECONSTRUCTION RESOURCES....
Please add your suggestions for using Mother’s Day Poem in the comments below... thanks !