Songs, Poems and Nursery Rhymes - I Have a Little Frog - Poem
- Lyrics and Sentence / Word Rebuilding Activities.....
- A4 full rhyme page,
- Large Print pages,
- Large Print sentence/line cut out pages,
- Large Print word cut out pages.
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Suggestions for Use
- Great for double letters and 'le' focus 'bubble' 'little' 'gobble'.
- Works well with alliteration 'Tiny Tim'
- Focus on 'oa' sound
- Works in with Minibeasts words.
- As always with songs, poems and rhymes - some great opportunities for 'playing with words' - circling, colouring in, listing rhyming words, little words within words, find phonic sounds.
- Make up new words to go in the poem (this is really great fun). For example 'I have a little___________, His name is ______ ______ etc - make one up as a class first, then ask children to make up individual rhymes. CONCEPT BOOK FOR THIS IS NOW AVAILABLE
- It's always really good for children to move to the rhythm of poems and rhymes. Incorporate some kind of movement to this poem as the children recite it eg. walking, stomping, clapping etc.
- HOW TO USE OUR SONGS AND NURSERY RHYMES RECONSTRUCTION RESOURCES....
Please add your suggestions for using I Have A Little Frog Poem in the comments below... thanks !