- An Oldie but a Goodie
- Lyrics and Sentence / Word Rebuilding Activities.....
- A4 full rhyme page,
- Large Print pages,
- Large Print sentence/line cut out pages,
- Large Print word cut out pages.
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Suggestions for Use
- HOW TO USE OUR SONGS AND NURSERY RHYMES RECONSTRUCTION RESOURCES....
- Make up new words to go in the rhyme (this is always great fun). For example '1 2 3 4 __________, 5 6 7 8 ________ etc - make one up as a class first, then ask children to make up individual rhymes.
Please add your suggestions for using Handwriting Rhyme in the comments below... thanks !