Songs, Poems and Nursery Rhymes - Easter Poem - When I Think of Easter
- Lyrics and Sentence / Word Rebuilding Activities.....
- A4 full rhyme page,
- Large Print pages,
- Large Print sentence/line cut out pages,
- Large Print word cut out pages.
- Ideal for use with the Easter Theme Words....
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Suggestions for Use
- HOW TO USE OUR SONGS AND NURSERY RHYMES RECONSTRUCTION RESOURCES....
- Again, print (larger onto A3 if you like), laminate, cut and pop into your song / poem box (see general link above for more activities)
- Don't forget to really make the most of these poems and put your detective hats on to search for rhyming words, circle phonic sounds, play 'find the word' games, look for question marks and other structures, lots of 'playing with words' - it's great fun to find all the word/letter patterns in poems.
- I really like this little Easter poem because it is very 'open ended' and great for initiating discussion on what Easter means to different people. Great as a little project about 'Easter over the World' or even just how different families celebrate.
- Works in well with the 23 Easter Theme Word Cards match words from each resource and brainstorm what children 'think about' when they think of Easter.
- Works in with sentence starter - 'At Easter time we....' from our sentence starters resource - make up a class book using this sentence starter about what each child does at Easter (could be sent home as homework and brought back next day to share about what their family does at Easter)
- Children write their own little Easter Poems - even a good old acrostic for EASTER would be good.
Please add your suggestions for using Easter Poem – When I Think of Easter in the comments below... thanks !