Songs, Poems and Nursery Rhymes - Printable 30 Days Has September
- Lyrics and Sentence / Word Rebuilding Activities.....
- A4 full rhyme page,
- Large Print pages,
- Large Print sentence/line cut out pages,
- Large Print word cut out pages.
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Suggestions for Use
- HOW TO USE OUR SONGS AND NURSERY RHYMES RECONSTRUCTION RESOURCES....
- An oldie but a goodie - I have put my own spin on some of the lines but there are a lot of different versions out there. I like this one because it seems to rhyme and flow a bit better than some others.....
- I still find myself saying this quietly when I need to remember the days of the month....Children group the months of the year under '30 Days', '31 Days, '28 Days'
- Discuss what a leap year means.
- Again some great opportunities for 'playing with words' - circling, colouring in, listing rhyming words, little words within words, find phonic sounds.
- In groups children sing this rhyme rap style and make up a dance to go with it.
- How many months have 30 days, how many months have 31 days, how many 28 / 29 days.
Please add your suggestions for using 30 Days Has September Rhyme in the comments below... thanks !