Nursery Rhymes Words and Pictures Sequencing and Matching CardsIncludes...
- The following rhymes: Hey Diddle Diddle / 1,2,3,4,5 Once I Caught a Fish Alive / Baa Baa Black Sheep / Hickory Dickory Dock / Little Miss Muffet / Wee Willie Winkie / Row, Row, Row Your Boat / Twinkle Twinkle Little Star / Jack Be Nimble / Five Little Monkeys / Jack and Jill / Humpty Dumpty / I'm a Little Teapot
- Picture card representing each poem in colour and black and white.
- Full Title card for each poem to use as reference.
- Individual Title word cards for children to make up the Title for each Nursery Rhyme using the word cards.
- Individual sets of rhyming word cards to match up.
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Suggestions for Use
- Print these in smaller size if you would like as per above instructions - children put the titles together using the individual words - you can use the full title cards as reference or let them use the picture cards to work out the titles.
- Match the picture cards with the full title cards / or the individual title words pieced together.
- Children cut and paste the black and white picture cards and write the matching title next to it in their books.
- Children cut and paste the smaller grayscale individual title cards in correct sequence then draw a picture to match.
- Use some of the blank cards on the end of the pdf to make up some alternative title words - for example - Row Row Row Your Canoe.
- Use our Nursery Rhyme activities charts to display the full version of each rhyme. (apologies, some of our older nursery rhyme charts are now looking a bit worn as they were original resources from 5 years ago - we are hoping to slowly work our way through them - they still work though :-)
- Please share how you would use these Nursery Rhyme cards - in the comments section below.....
Please add your suggestions for using 13 Nursery Rhymes Sequencing Cards in the comments below... thanks !