Early Learning Printable Number Puzzles or Charts
- NOW AVAILABLE 0 - 20
- Ideal as number wall / display charts or cut up into 3 sections for number puzzles
Suggestions for Use
- Thanks again to Ron Leishmann for allowing us to use his wonderfully bright cartoon number images (he's a really nice guy too!)
- Each number chart includes, numeral, word and picture.
- Ideal as either a wall chart / display, or cut each image into 3 to form simple floor puzzles (don't forget you can also print these a smaller size using your printer settings if you wanted the puzzles to be smaller?)
- Great for place value work as '1' lot of 'tens' has 10 dots and is a consistent light blue colour throughout. The 'ones' numeral consists only of the appropriate number of dots, and matches the colour of the 0-9 numerals.
- Place value puzzles can also be utilized through cutting up the 10-20 numbers into separate 'tens' and 'ones'- children then have to match the 'tens' with the 'ones' correctly.
- Above photo is another great way to use these number puzzles / charts - thanks Bernadette.....use the appropriate combination of pegs to match the numeral - how many different combinations can you make?
Please add your suggestions for using Printable Number Puzzles or Charts 0-20 in the comments below... thanks !