Printable Math Games Spinners Includes...
- Blank spinner templates to make up your own math spinners...
- Blank Spinners
- Additions Spinners
- Telling the Time Spinners
- Place Value Spinners
- Children spin and answer the math question straight out, or spin and show, using manipulatives or diagrams to display the answer....
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Suggestions for Use
- Basically they are best laminated. Also it is pretty important to use a hole punch to make the holes in the arrows. This helps it to turn smoothly.
- My spinners have worked well in the past with just laminated paper, but I think it is better to either print them straight onto card, or glue onto card before laminating.
- Cut the arrows shorter if you like.
- ***Press split pin LOOSELY for these so that the arrows spin freely.
Please add your suggestions for using Printable Maths Games Spinners in the comments below... thanks !