- Alphabet Stencils also available
- Numbers are from 0-9 in all 9 fonts
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Also SPOTTY AND GINGHAM DISPLAY LETTERING now available !
Suggestions for Use
- Copy each number onto card and laminate, then use as a template for making numbers with play dough.
- Fantastic for Classroom Bulletin Board Displays. Copy the numbers onto bright coloured card, then cut around, laminate for longer life. Terrific for door displays, parent communication displays.
- Decorate middle section of numbers using....
- - sand
- - cotton wool
- - matching number of objects for that number
- - scrunched paper
- - torn paper
- - paint
- - crayon patterns
- - glitter
- - alfoil
- - and the list goes on.....
- Number tracing and writing numbers practice. Great for littlies. Children need to stay inside the tracks (outline). Rainbow numbers is a good activity with this. Children trace inside the number template 10 or more times using a lot of different coloured pencils.
- Make puzzles. Copy the numbers onto coloured card. Cut and laminate. Cut each number into 2-4 pieces using a zigzag or curvy cut. Children put them back together again.
Please add your suggestions for using Printable Number Stencils in the comments below... thanks !