Counting by Tens Charts up to 100
- Includes numeral, word, base ten blocks...
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Suggestions for Use
- Ideal for wall display, student reference and counting by tens practice - print black and white onto different coloured card if you would prefer or make the size smaller if you like by using your printer settings to print 2 or more per page.
- Cut them up into the 3 sections to be used individually for general reference or cut the pieces using puzzle cuts - then children have to match the pieces together.
- Ideal for use with the 1-10 numbers chart when writing numbers such as 25 - use the twenty from the tens chart and five from the1-10 numbers chart.
- After lamination - circle the 'ty' ending - this has really helped my son to remember how to spell these words.
- Play 'I have - Who has....' Hand the cards out to 10 members of the class - the child with 'ten' says 'I have ten, who has 20? - the child with 20 stands up and says ' I have 20 - who has 30?' etc.
Please add your suggestions for using Counting By Tens Charts in the comments below... thanks !