Self Esteem and Team Building in the Classroom...
LOGIN or Signup as our GUEST to download these free resources.
- Based on The Ned Show
- 3 x Printable A4 Posters
Suggestions for Use
- I just have to share this concept.
- Last week, 'The Ned Show' came to my son's school.
- I have never come across this show before and I must admit, I had my reservations.
- To say the very least, I was totally blown away by the whole show, it was truly amazing.
- Our US Members have probably heard about the show as it is based in the US, but they must travel regularly.
- The whole show is based around the concept of being Champions in life. They integrate fun stories about the character NED and yo-yo tricks to get the message across.
- The acronym NED is used, standing for 'Never Give Up', 'Encourage Others', 'Do Your Best'.
- Tim, the star of our show, worked the children brilliantly. He had their full attention and the NED concept was reinforced in a totally unforgettable and educationally sound way.
- By the end of the show, I am sure each and every child was determined to Never Give Up, Encourage Others and Do Their Best.
- And you know what SO AM I.......
- It was just beautiful to watch...
- If you get the chance to have them come to your school, please encourage it, as it is really worthwhile.
- The Ned Show website is http://www.thenedshow.com
- I have made up some 'Ned Champion Charts', which I thought would be fantastic as for classroom motivation as 'Our Class Motto' Charts, or similar - great to encourage self esteem in the classroom. I have also put them up in my children's rooms!
Please add your suggestions for using Free Self Esteem in the Classroom – The NED Show in the comments below... thanks !