Printable Blank Calendars for Children
- Includes colour and black / white versions
- Suitable for any year as the children fill in the dates and the year (PERPETUAL - CAN RE-USE EACH YEAR)
- Displays the seasons and appropriate events through pictures
- Available for different countries / seasons / events....
- NOW AVAILABLE WITH SUNDAY AS FIRST DAY OF WEEK OR MONDAY AS FIRST DAY OF WEEK.....SEE BELOW
Suggestions for Use
- Don't forget you can make these calendars smaller by changing printer settings to more than one page per sheet. Can also print A3 size if you have a A3 printer - these are great for whole class / display use.
- These calendars are great for use every year as the children can block off the days at the start and end of each month which are not being used once they know which day the month starts and ends on (this is a great way for children to understand how the days flow from one month to the next.)
- As each month changes, children mark in all the numeric dates and write / draw / stick in important dates to remember that month - including class birthdays, school events, seasonal activities.
- Great to use each morning to record weather - you could do this via symbols in corner of each day square, record how they are feeling through drawing faces.
- Great for class discussion / questioning eg... which day is the 13th March?, what date is the second Saturday in January? etc
Please add your suggestions for using Printable Blank Calendars in the comments below... thanks !