Keyboard Spelling Activity A4 sheets
- 3 different options....
- Thanks to Kathryn for this suggestion...
- Uppercase, Lowercase and Finger Placement - ALL AVAILABLE IN BLACK AND WHITE ALSO.
- Write on or place a word card on top section - Children pretend to 'type' the word - plus many other ideas.
****This resource is available as part of our full membership option****
Suggestions for Use
- Place a word card on the top section, or write in a spelling word using whiteboard marker......
- **children practise 'typing' the work on their keyboard.
- **children colour in or cross or circle the matching letters on the keyboard using whiteboard markers.
- **children draw a continuous line from first letter to last letter on their keyboard using whiteboard markers.
- **children write their name on top and practice 'typing' their name
- Keep the top section blank......
- **children practice 'typing' the alphabet on their keyboard.
- **in pairs, one child 'types' a word from a list - their partner watches carefully and has to 'guess' which word they are typing.
- **again in pairs, one child colours in, crosses, or circles letters using a known word - partner has to unjumble the marked letters to match the word.
- Explore and discuss the way letters are positioned on the keyboard - children investigate actual keyboards and label the blank keyboard sheets.
- Colour the vowels one colour and the consonants a different colour on their keyboards.
Please add your suggestions for using Keyboard Spelling Activity in the comments below... thanks !