Add to favourites
Classroom Themes - 40 Time Theme Words...
- Ideal for literacy and maths reference and activities, as well as classroom bulletin boards and display.....
- Matching Time concept book here
Time Vocabulary Words List
Suggestions for Use
- Brainstorm more time words to add to the list.
- Use as reference during morning storyboard and calendar time - Today is.... Yesterday was.... Tomorrow will be......
- Again, there are lots of phonics opportunities for loads of 'word play' - particularly compound words for example - sun-set, sun-rise, after-noon, mid-day, mid-night,
- You can make these words smaller size by using the reduction settings on your printer and just printing off black and white copies, these smaller sizes are great for cut and paste activities such as cutting out the words and pasting them in alphabetical order, or into the phonics categories as mentioned above
- When not being used on a wall display, place them in labelled boxes, or hanging pockets for continued use and reference.
- HOW TO PRINT / STORE / USE THESE THEME WORD CARDS....
- Why IMMERSE Your Children in Words....
- All the activities from '101 Fun Word Card Activities' are fantastic with these Words ...... (DON'T FORGET TO UTILIZE THIS TERRIFIC RESOURCE EVERYDAY)
Please add your suggestions for using 40 Time Vocabulary Words in the comments below... thanks !