Add to favourites
54 Positive Words and Phrases...
- Ideal for classroom team building, literacy games and activities, as well as classroom bulletin boards and display.....
Positive Words List
|thoughtful||spot on||keep trying||well done||you rock|
|great job||tip top||kind hearted||good thinking||friendly|
|considerate||helpful||you can do it||keep it up||great choice|
|way to go||right on||do your best||try again||keep practising/ practicing|
|top stuff||take a bow||unreal||impressed||great stuff|
|awesome||nice going||very creative||very interesting||thank you|
|how kind||beautiful||very proud||good for you||much better|
|give me five||you make me happy||A1||let me help|
Suggestions for Use
- Make up a 'Positive Post' with all the words on display. Have writing material and a letterbox available for children to write little positive notes and letters to their classmates using the words on display. ( https://www.facebook.com/K3TeacherResources/posts/10152036221556063 )
- Use these words as reference when writing cards for special days such as Birthdays, Christmas, Father / Mother's Days etc.
- Brainstorm more positive words to add to the list
- Again, there are lots of phonics opportunities for loads of 'word play
- You can make these words smaller size by using the reduction settings on your printer and just printing off black and white copies, these smaller sizes are great for cut and paste activities.
- When not being used on a wall display, place them in labelled boxes, or hanging pockets for continued use and reference.
- HOW TO PRINT / STORE / USE THESE THEME WORD CARDS....
- Why IMMERSE Your Children in Words....
- All the activities from '101 Fun Word Card Activities' are fantastic with these Words ...... (DON'T FORGET TO UTILIZE THIS TERRIFIC RESOURCE EVERYDAY)
Please add your suggestions for using 54 Positive Words And Phrases in the comments below... thanks !