Add to favourites
Sight Words - Dolch Nouns Word Cards
- As well as 220 Dolch Sight Words, Edward Dolch PhD also published 95 common dolch nouns.
- These are fantastic 'first nouns' for early learners
- 95 words (see below)
- work really well with our Concept Books - 'I can see a......' and 'Here is a....'' and 'Look at the....'
Dolch Nouns Words List
Suggestions for Use
- work really well with our Concept Book - 'I can see a......' and 'Here is a....'' and 'Look at the....'
- we would learn 1-2 of these words per week.
- All the activities from '101 Fun Word Card Activities' are fantastic with these Words ...... (DON'T FORGET TO UTILIZE THIS TERRIFIC RESOURCE EVERYDAY) says it all !!!!
- use in general writing reference.
- have fun with adding adjectives in front of words. (adjective, noun, verb, adverb)
- great for first simple sentences - have on display for children to fill in appropriate noun into simple sentences...eg. look at the........ in the tree.
- make up smaller black and white copies, children cut out words, paste and draw pictures to match.
- Use the nouns for reference when completing 'My Alphabet Book' concept book.
Please add your suggestions for using Dolch Nouns Word Cards in the comments below... thanks !