Add to favourites
Classroom Themes: 36 Camping Vocabulary Words...
- Ideal for literacy games and activities, as well as classroom bulletin boards and display.....
Camping Words List
|rope||bugs||first-aid kit||shovel||foot pump|
Suggestions for Use
- Make a list of verbs with 'ing' on the end - walking, running, camping, fishing, hiking, swimming, etc.
- Play the 'When we went camping we took.....' Game. First child starts by saying 'When we went camping we took a shovel.' - Next child says 'When we went camping we took a shovel and a tent' keep taking turns around the circle...
- This circle game works in well with the CAMPING CONCEPT BOOK..
- Brainstorm more camping words to add to the list.
- Again, there are lots of phonics opportunities for loads of 'word play
- You can make these words smaller size by using the reduction settings on your printer and just printing off black and white copies, these smaller sizes are great for cut and paste activities.
- When not being used on a wall display, place them in labelled boxes, or hanging pockets for continued use and reference.
- HOW TO PRINT / STORE / USE THESE THEME WORD CARDS....
- Why IMMERSE Your Children in Words....
- All the activities from '101 Fun Word Card Activities' are fantastic with these Words ...... (DON'T FORGET TO UTILIZE THIS TERRIFIC RESOURCE EVERYDAY)
Please add your suggestions for using 36 Camping Vocabulary Words in the comments below... thanks !