Add to favourites
Songs Poems and Nursery Rhymes - Reduce, Recycle, Reuse Rhyme
- Lyrics and Sentence / Word Rebuilding Activities.....
- A4 full rhyme page,
- Large Print pages,
- Large Print sentence/line cut out pages,
- Large Print word cut out pages.
Suggestions for Use
- HOW TO USE OUR SONGS AND NURSERY RHYMES RECONSTRUCTION RESOURCES....
- Print the A4 size for each child to pop into their nursery rhymes, poems and songs scrapbook - children 'play with the words, letters and sounds'
- Work in with Reduce Reuse Recycle Words
- Print (bigger onto A3 if prefer), pop onto coloured backing card, laminate and add to your class 'Big Book of Nursery Rhymes, Poems and Songs' Collection...(see general link above for more activities)
- Print (larger onto A3 if you like), laminate, and cut up ready for children to reconstruct - pop into your song / poem box (see general link above for more activities)
- Don't forget to really make the most of these poems / songs and put your detective hats on to search for rhyming words, circle phonic sounds, play 'find the word' games, look for question marks and other structures, lots of 'playing with words' - it's great fun to find all the word/letter patterns in poems and nursery rhymes.
Please add your suggestions for using Reduce Recycle Reuse Rhyme in the comments below... thanks !