Add to favourites
Primary School Maths - Printable Number Line 0 - 124
- Includes numerals and words.
- Ideal as a large print number line for student reference around the wall, or cut the numerals and words up for a matching game.
- Now includes editable section for adding larger numbers.... THANKS TO EMMA FOR THIS SUGGESTION
Suggestions for Use
- Cut off the blank space at bottom, laminate and place in a line across your classroom wall.
- Cut across the middle, laminate and just have the numerals showing in a line across your classroom wall - ideal for teacher / student reference.
- Make your printable number line as long or as short as you like depending on the ages of your children.
- Cut up all squares and laminate - becomes a numeral / word matching activity
- Ideal for maths 'warm up' activities. For example refer to the number line when practicing counting by 2's, 5's, 10's.
- Great for introductory addition and subtraction - start on a number - count on or count back (use a whiteboard marker to mark the 'jumps' or counts.
- Circle groups of numbers using whiteboard markers - eg. how many groups of 2 up to number 20?
- Play 'missing numbers' blu tac blank squares onto the number line while the children close their eyes - they then tell you which numbers are missing from the line.
- Use on the floor for children to make lines using concrete materials (counters, plastics shapes etc) under the numbers
- Children place the number line in order on the floor.
- Use as a reference for number 'language' - between, bigger than, smaller than, odd, even, entry points - eg. we have 23 apples - start at 23 etc,
- Play 'dice games' using the number line on the floor. Make up certain rules, for example, when land on odd number - more ahead 3 spaces, or for older children - when land on a multiple of 5 - miss a turn etc.
- Reduce the printable number line is size by choosing printing option 4 in 1 or smaller and place on children's desks using contact.
Please add your suggestions for using Printable Number Line in the comments below... thanks !