Add to favourites
Alphabet Printables - My Dictionary
- Printable common words dictionary - ideal for writing reference / spelling / word lists / have-a-go sheets.
- Based on Initial Letters
- Includes 2 layouts .....
- A4 page printing
- Printing and putting together made easy layout NEW EASY PRINT / PUT TOGETHER A5 LAYOUT OPTION.....THANKS FOR SUGGESTION CHRISTINE NEW UPDATED WITH MATCHING ALPHABET PICTURES FROM LARGE ALPHABET POSTERS...
Suggestions for Use
- This book is based on the Concept Books layout - HOW TO USE CONCEPT BOOKS
- This book can be printed as an A4 size as is - no cutting out
- Print / cut / arrange into A5 booklets - the easy print option allows for printing / cutting and stapling without having to sort through alphabet.
- Make up individual books and keep as a reference for writing - after stapling together - use the left hand side blank area for 'have-a-go' pad.
- Make up an A3 size class 'My Dictionary' - add words to this and refer to it when modelling have-a-go, writing, spelling.
- Play literacy games with this little book - for example - find a word in your Dictionary which has 5 letters and ends in 's' - find a word which is a 'sport' etc.
- Children add their own words to their individual dictionaries.
- Older children could use their dictionaries to make up different word lists - for example - list all the words you can find with 'ea' sound.
Please add your suggestions for using My Dictionary and Word List in the comments below... thanks !