Add to favourites
Free Printable Alphabet Poster in Your School's Font
LOGIN or Signup as a GUEST to download this resource for FREE....
- Now includes:
- 8 pages
- pictures and letters
- just pictures
- matching phrases
- just letters
- just uppercase
- just lowercase
- black and white just pictures
- black and white pictures and letters
Suggestions for Use
- I have a copy of these printable alphabet letters beside my 3 year old's bed. We have a lot of fun looking and saying the alphabet sounds before we go to sleep.
- Copy and laminate each page - cut up the individual upper and lower case letters and pictures - play loads of matching games including 'concentration', to match the alphabet pictures, upper, and lower case letters.
- Print onto card. Cut up the individual letters, pop a sticky magnet on the back of each to use as alphabet refrigerator magnets at home.
- Use these or smaller A5 size copies to stick on classroom desks with 'contact' coating and for reference in 'writing corner'.
- Use alongside the matching A4 size alphabet charts.
- Give a copy to parents as a guide for home learning.
- Laminate 5 or 6 copies of each and have them available in a box for children to grab for writing reference - use these laminated copies for children to practise their alphabet tracing using whiteboard markers.
- Use as blackline masters for children to cut up, mix up and paste back in matching pictures and letters, or alphabetical order.
- Use as blackline masters for children to cut up and place at the top of their 'dictionary' scrapbook. Use the reduced size dolch sight words / nouns, and classroom themes words for children to cut up and glue into the correct initial alphabet letter page.
- Children design and make their own alphabet poster - (children absolutely love doing their own charts etc - great way to reinforce learning).
Please add your suggestions for using Free Alphabet Poster – 8 Pages in the comments below... thanks !