Add to favourites
Alphabet Printables - Initial Sounds Alphabet Rhyme Charts
- Ideal for Kindergarten, Preschool, Early Primary Classrooms....
Suggestions for Use
- Don't forget all of our resources can be enlarged, or reduced in size using size options on your printer. Smaller sizes are ideal for individual children's activities. Poster sizes are ideal for whole class projects.
- Best copied onto card and laminated for long term use.
- Reduce in size to make individual children's alphabet poem / rhyme booklets.
- Make copies on paper to make up a class book to pop in the library corner.
- Use as a reference to begin brainstorming lists of words with same initial sounds. Enlarge the blank alphabet pages from our alphabet chart downloads to poster size and pop all the words brainstormed onto this poster.
- Use these words for children to make up their own Alphabet Books.
- Relate to Dr Seuss' 'ABC Book' - this book has a very similar ABC rhyme.
- Children make up their own initial sounds rhymes using this rhyme chart as a base - as a class or individually.
Please add your suggestions for using Alphabet Rhyme Charts in the comments below... thanks !